Provide intensive case management, LRA monitoring,
and therapeutic intervention for individuals with mental illness who are in
need of intensive services provided in the home, community, hospitals, or where
ever the client is located.
RESPONSIBLE TO: Manager
of Thurston County Adult Program
- Mental Health
Professional as defined in WAC.
- Masters Degree in a social
services discipline or related field.
- License preferred.
- Two years experience
providing services to severely and persistently mentally ill adults.
- Experience with mentally ill
- Strong diagnostic and
- Ability to work
independently and in a team setting.
- Ability to relate in a
positive, calming way to individuals in crisis.
- Ability to create and
maintain effective working relationships across multiple systems.
- Must have great communication
skills both verbally and in writing.
- Must demonstrate the ability
to work well under pressure.
- No criminal history.
- Knowledge of community housing and other resources is
- Must have a valid driver's
- Must have reliable transportation
and vehicle insurance.
- Must pass a criminal background and Inspector General check.
TYPICAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
outreach case management services for individuals with mental illness to
prevent incarceration/inpatient hospitalization.
- Provide LRA monitoring and
work in accordence of LRA laws.
- Assist with SSI/SSDI
- Provide linkage to community
resouces including chemical dependency services, therapeutic courts, housing
resources, primary care and any other needed support system.
- Facilitate cross system
collaboration for wrap around client support.
- Provide psycho-education and
consultation to community stakeholders.
- Complete all documentation
in adherence with BHR standards.
- Other duties as assigned to
meet job functions.
- Must be able to access and work within buildings
that do not meet ADA accessibility standards.