Provide supervision for Behavioral Health Resources Harvest Home inpatient services and staff in providing integrated mental health and substance use disorder treatment. Harvest Home program is a co-occurring disorder long term inpatient program where women learn skills to help them be more successful parents, stay clean and sober and manage other behavioral health issues. Provide substance use disorder and behavioral health treatment, care coordination, and support services to pregnant, postpartum, and parenting women in the program. Position may require evening and weekend hours and/or to be on-call.
BHR offers an exceptional benefits package with 100% paid medical and dental insurance for the employee, a $4,000 sign-on bonus after successful completion of probationary period, contribution to a retirement plan, paid holidays, a generous paid time off policy, education funds, reimbursement of credentialing expenditures, and a student loan repayment program. BHR is also an eligible employer for the Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness program.
· Graduate degree in psychology or similar counseling.
· Knowledge of substance use disorders and mental health diagnosis and treatment, including DSM-5 diagnostic criteria.
· Knowledge of child development and appropriate parenting skills preferred.
· Possess clear understanding of alcoholism and drug addiction, withdrawal, and treatment resources for recovery, including 12-step programs.
· Competent skill in treating persons with common co-occurring disorders, including the role of psychotropic medications.
BHR has over 175 employees serving Thurston, Mason and Grays Harbor counties in Western Washington. The agency's mission is to support and strengthen individuals, families, and the community by promoting mental health and substance use disorder recovery. Mental health and addiction recovery are integral to overall community health. Our vision is a community, healed, through treatment, education, and advocacy. We are committed to equity and inclusion in our services, in our workplace, and in our community.