This position is currently mostly providing telehealth services due to COVID-19.
Provide comprehensive and consistently high-quality intakes for Thurston County services to determine eligibility for outpatient services. Additionally, provide medically necessary individual and group therapeutic services as a part of the Adult counseling team.
Compensation: $22.22- $30.66 per hour depending on experience and qualifications.
BHR offers an exceptional benefits package with 100% paid medical and dental insurance for the employee, contribution to a retirement plan, paid holidays, a generous paid time off policy, education funds, reimbursement of credentialing expenditures, and a student loan repayment program. BHR is also an eligible employer for the Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness program. *BHR has approved supervisors for all Licensure tracks (LMHC, LMFT, LICSW, and SUDP) and licensure supervision can be provided on a weekly basis.
· Master's degree in psychology, social work, counseling or closely related field.
· Mental Health Professional (MHP) or eligible for MHP at time of hire.
· Knowledge and experience with evidence based treatment strategies towards current DSM covered diagnosis preferred.
· Previous experience working as a member of a multidisciplinary treatment team and working collaboratively with other service providers.
· Strong organizational skills to include use of Electronic Health Record software or equivalent for scheduling, time management and all clinical documentation.
BHR has over 175 employees serving Thurston, Mason and Grays Harbor counties in Western Washington. The agency's mission is to support and strengthen individuals, families, and the community by promoting mental health and substance use disorder recovery. Mental health and addiction recovery are integral to overall community health. Our vision is a community, healed, through treatment, education, and advocacy. We are committed to equity and inclusion in our services, in our workplace, and in our community.