Provide a broad range of therapeutic services in a managed care environment to adults of all ages. Therapeutic services to be provided may include brief treatment, individual therapy, groups (issue specific and psycho-educational), community support oriented case management services, and coordination of individual service teams.
Compensation: $21.04- $30.36 per hour depending on experience and qualifications.
BHR offers an exceptional benefits package with 100% paid medical and dental insurance for the employee, paid holidays and a generous paid time off policy. BHR is also an eligible employer for the Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness program. *BHR has approved supervisors for all Licensure tracks (LMHC, LMFT, LICSW, and CDP) and licensure supervision can be provided on a weekly basis.
RESPONSIBLE TO: Manager/Clinical Supervisor of Adult Services
- Master's degree in psychology, social work or closely related field with preference given to licensure or eligible for supervision towards accepted licensure.
- Two years of experience providing mental health services preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with evidence based treatment strategies towards current DSM covered diagnosis.
- Knowledge and experience with the community support model.
- Previous experience working as a member of a multidisciplinary treatment team and working collaboratively with other service providers.
- Therapeutic skills relevant to the definition above.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong writing skills.
- Strong organizational skills to include use of EHR software or equivalent for scheduling, time management and all clinical documentation.
- Must pass a criminal background and Inspector General check.
TYPICAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work in collaboration with referral sources, community service providers, and adjunctive service providers to assess, develop, and facilitate individualized treatment services and ensure continuity of care.
- Provide a broad range of medically necessary therapeutic services, including intakes, individual therapy, and group therapy. Services may be provided in agency sites, homes, and other appropriately deemed community settings.
- Work collaboratively with adult's multi-disciplinary team. Manage individual and shared client caseloads per agency guidelines, develop services appropriate to a community based service model and participate in the management of program resources within a managed care framework.
- Work in treatment collaboration with BHR clinicians, leadership, and referral sources to assess, develop, and facilitate individual client treatment services and ensure consistency of care with other involved providers.
- Develop 24-hour crisis plans and utilize the High Risk Protocol as is appropriate.
- Maintain clients' charts in accordance with WAC and agency standards. Adhere to agency policy pertaining to documentation and chart maintenance.
- Participate in clinical supervision and psychiatric consultation on a regular and scheduled basis.
- Attend mandatory meetings as assigned.
- Adhere to agency Performance Standard Expectations.
- Maintain contact with Utilization Review team regarding authorizations and funding for services.
- Practice successful client engagement skills and strategically address clients with a frequent and predictable no-show pattern. Close clients when appropriate.
- Maintain regular attendance in order to ensure continuity of quality client care.
- Other duties as needed to fulfill the goals of the Thurston/Mason County Adult Services Department.