This position is open to current BHR employees only.
The New Journeys Program Supervisor will lead, develop, and provide community based treatment to transitional age youth/adults within Thurston, Mason and Grays Harbor Counties. Utilizing a coordinated evidence/research based team approach to provide intensive services to 25-30 individuals ages 15-40 experiencing their first psychotic break.
Master's level position:
- Provides individual therapy, skills training, community outreach and education,
family psychoeducation, and preferably should have the ability to supervise
- Has a recovery orientation and has experience working with individuals with
psychosis/schizophrenia and their families.
- Serves as the primary contact person for clients and families and will spearhead
efforts to engage clients in treatment.
- Builds a positive relationship with participants and their families and to encourage
them to participate in the New Journeys intervention.
- Works with participants and families using a shared decision-making process,
especially in the process of developing and modifying treatment plans.
- Monitors and oversees the team, and will supervise the Individual Resiliency Training
Therapist and Supported Education and Employment Specialist.
- Must be
able to screen referrals for their diagnostic and age appropriateness to the
New Journeys program.
the ability to meet families beyond traditional hours and have the capacity to
make home (or community) visits.